1. You are convinced doughnuts with blue jam are just really really small stargates.
2. You try to match Daniel Jackson’s coffee drinking habits.
3. You attempt to insert little lights behind your eyeballs to make your eyes glow like a Goa’uld, but fail miserably.
4. All your school assignments have subtle (or not) references to the TV show or the actors that are in it.
5. You run around with an oddly shaped stick pretending it is a staff weapon
6. Whilst high on Danielish amounts of coffee you attempt to divert extra amounts of power to your printer hoping a wormhole would open.
7. You think all the ninjas in the past are Jaff’a
8. You see ninjas all the time.
9. They are often in your bed
10. And in the shower with you.
11. And popping out of people's shirts.
12. You go to Colorado and carefully observe every single mountain for any military activity, or even a large hole that could possibly lead to a large underground facility.
13. You watch the weather channel 24/7 so you can be more knowledgeable than Jonas. And you don’t let the fact you only have free to air TV stop you.
14. You like to make Jam.
15. When you get injured or sick, you go to the hospital and demand to be taken to the nearest sarcophagus.
16. You try to analyse every piece of metal and rock to see if it has Naquadah in it.
17. You are convinced you found some.
18. But the damn geologist people say that it is just a lump of granite. They are just jealous. You got a prettier rock than they do. They will pay. Mwahahhaha
19. You like to make idle conversation with fishermen
20. What?! They could quite easily be Jack!
21. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT THEY COULD BE!
22. When you get irritated with your teacher at school you point at them angrily and say Jaff’a Kree! You wait and expect a reaction. Then say “Well? KREE!…*growls* why aren’t you kreeing! Insolent mortal! Kneel before your god.” The teacher just stares at you blankly.. You raise your hand and try to vaporize her brain. You have detention for a week.
23. You’re convinced that Star Wars and Star Trek all the way to Everybody Loves Raymond steals ideas from Stargate.
24. You are subscribed to the following magazines: Archaeology, Archaeology now, Archaeology is hip, Archaeologists anonnymous. And you read them thoroughly for any possible discoveries of Goa’uld things.
25. When you go to the museum you poke all the artifacts to see if they are some sort of Goa’uld device.
26. You are banned from all museums in the Southern Hemisphere.
27. You think any one that wears a hat is Teal’c.
28. You think that any one who wears sunglasses and long trench coats are the NID.
29. You attempt to melt a saucepan on your head so you can be a Jaff’a. You wake up one morning to find the saucepan gone, and you have a portion of yesterdays egg breakfast on your head. Your mother is not happy.
:wave: Hello dear
deviants,I'm here on
the behalf of The
to let you know that
the submissions for
the 3rd and last
Theme of our
annual Contest "The
Colours of Renewal"
are closed and now
it's time to
below the works
entering our 3rd
one of our polls at
, there are many
people who don't
know how to suggest
a Daily Deviation -
too many, really. In
this article you'll
learn all about
it'll be focused on
category, but the
general rules are
the same for all
rt:Gifts from dear
art! Thank you
you to following
Beauty can be found
feature is for the
beautiful people on
deviantART and their
last but not least:
Thank you, Ines, for
you for these
Welcome to MAY
you for being here
whether you are a
Member yet or not!We
welcome you and your
continue to grow
each month, with
artists of a variety
of art media!We are
so close to 4,000
`ChewedKandi has certainly gone out of her way to keep the vector community on the right path. Always making sure that her talents are infinitely scalable, Sharon has put her bezier curves to excellent use, and firmly anchored herself as an inspirational leader. We're absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for June 2013 to `ChewedKandi. Congratulations, Sharon! Read More